90°F, Windchill: 90°F
Wind: 9 mph E
Visibility: 0 mi
Preasure: 29.74 in falling
Sunrise: 5:18 am
Sunset: 6:02 pm
Hi: 94°F, Low: 76°F
Hi: 95°F, Low: 75°F
In the scenic beauty of the Rio San Juan and the patriotic fervor of Nicaraguans living inthe area and visitors, combined with colorful, youth, pace and flavor is carried out by the River Water Carnival , which takes place in San Carlos. This event has a number of activities among which are mentioned:
1. Detonation gun salute by the Army of Nicaragua.
2. Participación Artistic Comparsa de San Carlos.
3. Appointment of the Butler Water Carnival and delivery of tajona by the Comparsa carnival of RioSan Juan.
4. Demonstration Waterskiing & Kayak.
5. Parade of patrol boats of the Navy Department Rio San Juan.
6. Celebration of Indian Ritual, "The Burial of oblivion. "
7. Parade of floats, decorated boats and pangas.
8. Tour the city of Carnival, parades, police patrols and Fire Brigades MunicipalTourism Young Entrepreneurs and Environmentalists.
9. Comparsas demonstración of the Plaza del Malecón de San Carlos.
10. Farewell Party.